Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why I hate people

As I sit here in my office preparing to rant to the wide, wide world of trolls it occurs to me that people are a huge disappointment. I get along just fine, but it seems that when I attempt to crest the boundary between getting along and something more permanent in real friendship, I am left wanting.

What happened. Is it just me that feels friends are the family that you make, not the one you are born into and thus so much more valuable? In total I can count on one had the number of friends I have and I fear that number is about to decrease by one. I am sick with pain. I do not know what is the right solution. I have simply surrendered to the will of the universe and attempted to let the friendship evolve into what it will be, but it is killing me inside. I do not know if it is better to deal with the pain of a close friend not being as close, but still a friend, or speaking my mind a the risk of loosing a friend forever.........

I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment